- 2 cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 boullion cubes
- 1 tbs garlic, minced
- 1 bag meatballs, frozen
- 1 pkg italian garden chicken sausages, sliced
- 1 leek, cleaned and sliced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 jar sun dried tomatoes, julienned, packed in oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tbs sugar
- 4 basil leaves, sliced into ribbons
- 2 16 oz bags frozen raviolis, Cooked according to package directions.
- Heat 2 tbs of the oil from the sun dried tomatoes over medium heat. Add the leek, onion and sliced chicken sausage and half of the sun dried tomatoes. Cook until the sausages are lightly browned and the leeks and onions are tender. Add the garlic, oregano, thyme, basil, red pepper flakes and sugar. Cook 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the tomatoes, meatballs bullion cubes, and 2 cups of water to the slow cooker.
- Pour the sausage…
View original post 17 more words